Issues met when using android studio to debug app
android studio debug tips
- Android studio 3.2.1
issues and solutions
Gradle project sync failed. Please fix your project and try again
- File - Project structure - project - gradle version = 4.10.3 ,defautt 5.0,and 5.1 also lead same error.
Gradle sync failed: Cause: d29vzk4ow07wi7.cloudfront.net:80 failed to respond
- File - Invalidate Cache /restart - invalidate and restart
- open Android Studio
Unable to resolve dependency for ':[email protected]/compileClasspath': Could not download rxjava.jar (io.reactivex.rxjava2:rxjava:2.1.5)
- File - Rsync project with gradle file, mabye proxy network is not stable.
Process 'command 'sh'' finished with exit value 255 (state: FAILED) && '/xxx/ndk-bundle/toolchains/llvm/prebuilt/darwin-x86_64/bin/x86_64-linux-android21-clang: no such file or directory'
- unzip and put in ndk-bundle path as above, you nee backup this ndk-bundle directory
- reopen as, to check ndk version in sdk tools item of sdk manager.
- sync gradle , run app
run or debug runngin to fail:transformClassesWithInstantRunForDebug lead fail
- disalbe install run in the preference
device run timeout
A small favor
Was anything I wrote confusing, outdated, or incorrect? Please let me know! Just write a few words below and I'll be sure to amend this post with your suggestions.
If you want to know about new posts, add your email below. Alternatively, you can subscribe with RSS.